Search This Blog

Saturday 20 April 2019

Work Profile



Ganesh Devadiga (Gani Dev Karkala) an Indian Film Director, writer, Music director, lyricist and philanthropist.  Currently, I am working in Tulu  and Kannada film industry.  Since, 2016 I have been working in production industry. My works comprises  of creating extraordinary scripts, creative stories, screenplay writing and dialogue, lyrics, composing music.  I have created video song / music album in few languages. I create videos with unique camera shots, story concepts and characters. My Projects concentrate mainly on helping untapped new talents and even provide a platform to many artist (people in front of the camera and behind the camera).



Mr Gani Dev Karkala
(Ganesh Devadiga)
Whatsapp: +919108163023

4 comments:

  1. What a bunch of talent u hv gani dev karla
    We r looking forward to work with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learns something day by day from you & felt some improvement within me please motivation & direct us as per your valuable quotes,and bless u to achieve much more............... From AAKASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. And i promis I always stay connected with unfor ur seccus.. God bless

      Delete